Monday, June 23, 2008

Welcome Fight Fans

Hey Fight Fans and Friends alike,

Here is an audio welcome for you "casual" fight fans out there from the host of "LibraPorLibra'sMMA" blog.

For you "hardcore fans", here is where I say what's up to you!

Although this blog is an assignment for school, I enjoy developing this very much. I enjoyed Scott Ayliffe's blog, really nice.It reflects his excitement for this assignment. Rasputin is a cool cat. Jennifer Roberts also had a nice family friendly blog. Elektra and Athena are very cute!I enjoyed the pictures of all of the cats. I have a four-legged son myself, although, he is a canine.

This is Metro. He got his name from the "Memphis Metro Gang Unit" , they named him. He was recovered during a drug bust as a puppy and turned over to the Memphis Animal Shelter. I saw him on the news one morning with his "Aunt Kathy" as he was up for adoption. I made the phone calls and my wife and I made our way to adopt him. Needless to say he has been with us since then, and will be turning 4 this September.


This blog will be dedicated to MMA and my pursuit of a career in the World's Greatest Sport. Please visit back every week to view my weekly MMA posts .

The blog breaks down like this:
Round 1
I will post my predictions on the eve of big events, like the "UFC", and "EliteXC".
Round 2
Also, post fight comments myself and insiders like "SlickRickdaFish" and "Eddie106".
Round 3
More MMA, fans' letters and notes, and anything else that is on "Libra's" mind.


Jonathan "LibraPorLibra" Cardenas.

And Remember, "Life is a fight, Train for it!"

No comments: